Re: I'm in need of some help....

  • cplpreston
    Message 1 of 2565 , Feb 2, 2001
      Thanks Os...<br>Getting my name research stuff
      done. Want to get it passed soon. Trying to get serious
      this year. Been too half-assed for the past while.
      (Sorry for the language folks). Still want to get my
      lady together with yours.<br><br>This will be a good
      year. What events are you planning on doing? There is a
      fighter school next month. I'm planning on doing that. I
      haven't rec'd a kingdom newsletter yet. (Been 6 months) I
      sent a letter to Milpitas. Hoping it will be
      straightened out soon. I'm tired of being out of the
      loop.<br><br>Anyhow, I plan on hitting this season pretty hard. It'll
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6 7:14 PM