Re: Garb clean out!

  • mom62702
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 18, 2006
      How tall are you? I might be interested in some of your items, but
      I am 5'11', and most things I find are too short for me. Also, I am
      a size 16. Email me at mom62702@....

      -Aurelia of Bodiam
      Middle Kingdom

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Crystal ortiz
      <impressionist101@...> wrote:

      > Attached is a photo of one of the long tunics, the other is
      already sold. Sorry. I am still cleaning out the closet though, are
      you looking for anything in particular? I am finding things I just
      forgot I had daily! Tons of pants too.