Upcoming meetings...

  • stonezebra@icnet.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2006
      My Apologies Good People!

      I should have mentioned that I live in the kingdom of Ansteorria, Barony of
      Wiesenfeuer, OK City. <grin>

      Greetings!

      I'm wondering if any other newcomers living here in Wiesenfeuer (OKC) are
      planning to attend the next newcomers meeting or the upcoming Arts &
      Sciences meeting? I would love to go to either but cannot see well enough
      to travel at night. Might I travel with someone else? (I live in NW OKC.)

      Gratefully yours,
      Rusty