Re: [SCA Newcomers] PA Renaissance Festival Oct. 21-22

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2006
      In a message dated 10/9/2006 1:58:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      chriscat53@... writes:

      <<I am sending this to all my lists in case there are chances to meet up. We
      are attending the Pennsylvania Ren Festival the weekend of October 21-22.
      (had to change it from the previous weekend). Is anyone going that weekend?>>

      We live very near the Ren Faire, but are attending an SCA event a bit
      further west in PA, in the Shire of Montevale, that weekend. It's a schola themed
      on preparing for the winter, and I'm teaching a class on food preservation.

      If you had been coming the weekend before as originally planned, we're doing
      a redacting (taking an existing period recipe and working it out as far as
      measurements, cooking time etc) day at my house in Lancaster, PA on Oct 14th.
      Anyone who is nearby and interested is welcome to come - email me or ask
      here for more info.

      Lancaster, PA