Re: [SCA Newcomers] PA Renaissance Festival Oct. 21-22

  • Dianne & Greg Stucki
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2006
      I will be there on Sunday, Chris. I will most be likely be in a green velvet gown trimmed with gold braid, unless I actually finish the blue velvet one. I'm short, round, and will also be wearing a French hood with a long sheer black veil.

      Laurensa
      Fiat simii!!
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2006
        In a message dated 10/9/2006 1:58:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        chriscat53@... writes:

        <<I am sending this to all my lists in case there are chances to meet up. We
        are attending the Pennsylvania Ren Festival the weekend of October 21-22.
        (had to change it from the previous weekend). Is anyone going that weekend?>>

        We live very near the Ren Faire, but are attending an SCA event a bit
        further west in PA, in the Shire of Montevale, that weekend. It's a schola themed
        on preparing for the winter, and I'm teaching a class on food preservation.

        If you had been coming the weekend before as originally planned, we're doing
        a redacting (taking an existing period recipe and working it out as far as
        measurements, cooking time etc) day at my house in Lancaster, PA on Oct 14th.
        Anyone who is nearby and interested is welcome to come - email me or ask
        here for more info.

        Lancaster, PA