shopping!!!!!

  • archerpren
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      hey i was thinking that since the next CoC mtg. is on the 15th i was
      gonna go downtown on the 14th early in the morning. that way i will
      have fabric to work with. anyone else want to come. my hubbys truck
      holds 5 comfortably. deja if you would come that would be great or
      maybe you could just give us some tips on where to go and who to talk
      to if you can't come so that we arent wandering aimlessly through the
      streets of downtown. :0P ok just e mail me if you wanna go
      archerpren@... pren