Re: [SCA Newcomers] AVAST!

  • Jonas Poore
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2006
      AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!! Me thinks yer a few days late matey!

      Callahan <naspiritwalker@...> wrote: International Talk Like A Pirate Day is September 19 !!!!
      International Talk Like A Pirate Day is September 19 !!!!
      International Talk Like A Pirate Day is September 19 !!!!

      {That seems pretty self explanatory, but if you are curious
      they have a website. }

      [http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html%5d

      {To those of you that are somewhat grieved by so nearly
      missing such an important holiday, I apologies. I did not
      know of the existence of TLAPD until the eve of the day
      itself.}

      AVAST!
      Kreyze Padreyk