Re: Our Name: Was Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: makeup

  • Chris Catalfamo
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2006
      I have scleroderma and will not be seen without my camouflage makeup. The illness causes red spots on the skin and pulls the skin tightly because of an excess of collagen. Of course noble class Elizabethan is OK for makeup. If I was brave enough to be even uglier (LOL), I could go without it and be a smallpox survivor or a leper and just wrap myself in dirty linen and beg. But it's bad enough to look pinched so the makeup will have to stay.