Re: [SCA Newcomers] Starting fighter practice concepts

  • Sean OBrien
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2006
      I can think of a few cups I'd like to be trapped in all day! He he he....Did I
      say that outloud?

      Janet <HI_it_is_me@...> wrote:
      The fighters in my shire used to have a "loaner cup"
      they'd let new guys wear outside their pants...it was
      quite humorous and you could always tell if it was a
      new guy on the fields first practice...after wearing a
      cup outside their pants, guys always come to their
      second practice with their own cup...lol. :)

      --- Coblaith Mhuimhneach <Coblaith@...>

      http://mail.yahoo.com