Re: [SCA Newcomers] RE: dances_with_salmon

  • Patrick Callahan
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hello:

      On a totally different note: Could anyone help me in
      finding out what plaid and tartan patterns might be
      similar to those that were actually produced in our
      time period? I have read that modern tartan and
      fashion plaids (Aka. 'walmart' plaids) are a quit
      different from their ancestral predecessors, but I am
      still uncertain as to what ‘a truly ancient plaid’
      should look like. Colors, Designs, Etc. would be most
      helpful. I look forward to what you can come up with.

      Patrick
    • Glenda Aldrup