Re: [SCA Newcomers] Household introduction on my web site

  • Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2006
      Maistor Iustinos, thank you for making this available in a webbed
      version. I hope you don't mind if I forward the URL to the Calontir
      Newcomers list...since I know many of them are not on here.

      Grazie!
      Giudo di Niccolo
    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2006
        On Tuesday 05 September 2006 10:50, Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi wrote:
        > Maistor Iustinos, thank you for making this available in a webbed
        > version. I hope you don't mind if I forward the URL to the Calontir
        > Newcomers list...since I know many of them are not on here.

        No problem at all. I hope they'll find it helpful.

        keys fesswise reversed sable.