Greetings to all!

  • caitrina_inghean_gille_petair
    Message 1 of 2565 , Apr 1 6:28 AM
      I am a new Member of the SCA. Any advice to give
      to one getting started? I have found that I am close
      to The Shire of the Inner Sea (Duluth, MN), In the
      Midrealm, NorthShire (I believe). <br><br>I have started on
      a persona so to speak, a 16th Century Scot, with
      Cooking and Herbalism as my speciality.<br><br>My attempt
      at a web page for myself is the
      following:<br><br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/emaleth_of_donnelaith/Caitrina_Inghean_Gille_Petair.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/emaleth_of_donnelaith/Caitrina_Inghean_Gille_Petair.htm
      hearing from you all!<br><br>Live Well, Be Merry and
      Enjoy Life!<br><br>Caitrina Inghean Gille Petair
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003