wedding at EW2007

  • akashalareine
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      Good day to all.
      I have a question in regards to holding a wedding at Estrella War in
      2007. A friend of mine told me that I should let the site autocrats
      know ahead of time that we are planning to have one in our encampment
      so as to make things easier for all involved. Is this so and whom
      would I contact to let them know the details? Any help is greatly
      appreciated. ~Ysabel de Rouen