Re: [SCA Newcomers] Household introduction on my web site

  • Susan B. Farmer
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
      Quoting Iustinos Tekton called Justin <justin@...>:

      > Greetings, all!
      >
      > At the request of several gentles via private mail, I have combined the
      > several posts I made about "what is a household?" into a single document,
      > edited it for better flow, and published it on a personal web page. It's
      > linked from the SCANewcomers List links section, but here's the direct URL:
      >
      > http://sca.4th.com/justin/articles/households-intro

      Master Iustinos, while I thank you for making this available to the
      new folks, I find it extremely difficult to read on your default
      background. Mayhap darkening the font or lightening the background
      might ease my agine eyes!

      jerusha
      -----
      Susan Farmer
      sfarmer@...
      University of Tennessee
    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
        On Saturday 02 September 2006 16:38, Susan B. Farmer wrote:
        > Master Iustinos, while I thank you for making this available to the
        > new folks, I find it extremely difficult to read on your default
        > background.  Mayhap darkening the font or lightening the background
        > might ease my agine eyes!

        You know what? You're absolutely right!

        I've considerably lightened the background. Please try the URL again, and
        be sure to force your browser to refresh the page, and see if it is better.
        Let me know if it still needs to be lighter.

        http://sca.4th.com/justin/articles/households-intro

        Thanks for the feedback. :-)

        keys fesswise reversed sable.

      • Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2006
          Maistor Iustinos, thank you for making this available in a webbed
          version. I hope you don't mind if I forward the URL to the Calontir
          Newcomers list...since I know many of them are not on here.

          Grazie!
          Giudo di Niccolo
        • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 5, 2006
            On Tuesday 05 September 2006 10:50, Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi wrote:
            > Maistor Iustinos, thank you for making this available in a webbed
            > version. I hope you don't mind if I forward the URL to the Calontir
            > Newcomers list...since I know many of them are not on here.

            No problem at all. I hope they'll find it helpful.

            keys fesswise reversed sable.