Re: [SCA Newcomers] local shire/group

  • Coblaith Mhuimhneach
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 31, 2006
      TAby wrote:
      > I live in bremerton wa and I'm new here too.

      Welcome.

      Given the thread in which you chose to post, I assume you're looking to
      figure out which SCA branch is local to you? It looks like that would
      be the Barony of Dragon's Laire <http://www.dragonslaire.org/>. You're
      in luck; they've got a Newcomers' Nook on their site that looks
      promising as a source for answers to any "getting started" questions
      you may have about local events, etc.

      Coblaith Mhuimhneach
      Barony of Bryn Gwlad
      Kingdom of Ansteorra