Anyone willing to lend a Fräulein some garb?

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2006
      Sorry for the odd request, folks, but I was wondering if any of you
      wonderful ladies out there in the Sacramento area have some 16th
      century German ladies' garb to lend for Purgatorio?
      The main reason I'm asking is because my beau is on court for Crown
      Prince Rolf and Crown Princess Rhodry. I'm relatively new to the SCA
      and have not yet been able to create this for myself, and would feel
      awkward wearing the inappropriate garb I currently have.
      I wear a size 16/18, I'm 5'10", 43-35-46, 36C bra size. I hope that
      that's enough information. If any of you kind-hearted ladies out there
      would be willing to lend me something, please either e-mail me:
      (islandofeden [at] hotmail [dot] com) or call me at: [phone number removed by moderator].
      Thank you very much!

      ~ Sarah