Re: [SCA Newcomers] Norman Garbs

  • Kristine Elliott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2006
      Try searching for the Bliaut. Also, there is a Yahoo Group that is devoted
      to 12th century garb. They have lots of cool discussion AND their links
      should cover most of the websites that discuss Norman garb.

      Scolastica

      --
      http://www.geocities.com/souriete/

      If you can't get rid of them ugly old skeletons in the closet, at least
      teach
      'em how to dance funny. Billy C. Wirtz