Re: [SCA Newcomers] sca sage project

  • melissa Beach
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2006
      Are you bundling American or European Sage? American White Sage is tradionally bundled by Native Americans with red string or yarn. Its primarily used for cleansing the body'e energy and "spirit". I have cooked chicken with sage, kept bugs away, and their are some medicinal uses. Here are some websites that might help you.

      http://www.herbsearch.com/herbofmonth/sage.htm

      http://www.livingdesert.org/plants/white_sage.asp

      http://www.seedsofknowledge.com/sage.html

      http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/s/sages-05.html

      Type Sage Plant into a search engine like yahoo and you should find a lot of info.
      Good Luck
      Melissa