Re: [SCA Newcomers] Household question

  • Susan B. Farmer
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 4, 2006
      Quoting Janet <HI_it_is_me@...>:

      > ROFL...after a year or two on this list, I just
      > realized that all those dots, and x's and stuff at the
      > beginning of Justin's signature are swords....der. I
      > was sitting here at work looking blankly at my
      > computer screen for a moment and I was like, "wait a
      > minute, those are swords?!?!?! How cool! How the heck
      > did I never notice those before?" Just thought someone
      > else might find that slightly funny.

      ROTFLOL! I think I've been on the list longer than that, and I didn't
      notice it till you pointed it out!

      Jerusha
      > ~Isabel
      > Falcon's Quarry
      > Middle Kingdom
      >
      >> ()xxxx[]::::::::::::::::::>
      >> <::::::::::::::::::[]xxxx()
      >> Maistor Iustinos Tekton called Justin (Scott
      >> Courtney)
      >> Gules, on a bezant a fleam sable and on a chief
      >> dovetailed Or two
      >> keys fesswise reversed sable.
      >>
      >> Marche of Alderford (Canton, Ohio)
      >> http://4th.com/sca/justin/
      >> justin@... PGP Public Key at
      >> http://4th.com/keys/justin.pubkey

      -----
      Susan Farmer
      sfarmer@...
      University of Tennessee
    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 4, 2006
        On Tuesday 04 July 2006 22:15, Janet wrote:
        > ROFL...after a year or two on this list, I just
        > realized that all those dots, and x's and stuff at the
        > beginning of Justin's signature are swords....der. I
        > was sitting here at work looking blankly at my
        > computer screen for a moment and I was like, "wait a
        > minute, those are swords?!?!?! How cool! How the heck
        > did I never notice those before?" Just thought someone
        > else might find that slightly funny.

        I can't take credit for the idea, but I'm glad you liked them. They are
        adapted from an original design by Mistress Rosamund Beauvisage, who
        kindly allowed me to imitate her work. I adapted the design slightly to
        my own taste, but the concept was hers.

        keys fesswise reversed sable.