coming to a place near you

  • erinllynch
    Message 1 of 2565 , Mar 31, 2000
      Hello. I am new to SCA, although I am very
      interested. (this sounded like a good place to start) Right
      now I'm in Korea, but will soon be moving to
      Kentucky/Tennessee Area (Ft. Campbell), and I believe that is the
      Kingdom of Meridies in the Sire of Lock an Fhraisch. If
      someone would like to email me, and tell me a little bit
      about making a persona, I would be greatful.
      (erinllynch@...)
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003