Re: [SCA Newcomers] newbie persona stuff

  • Maria
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2006
      Another thing you want to do is make sure there isn't a group of Templars in your area. You really don't want to claim to be a Templar if there's a group in your area. We have a small group here in the Houston area.

      And as far as I can find out, the only people inducted into the Templars were men. There were no women in the templars, they were basically monks who fight.

      In Service to the Dream,
      Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici
      Maria Buchanan
      Hospitaler - Barony of the Stargate
      Hospitaler - Shire of Gate's Edge
      281-433-0347
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2006
        You guys are just great...thanks so much for all of the replies!!

        Dianna