Re: Greetings and well met!

  • maevedechesne
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2006
      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "drew_radtke" <t800rad@...> wrote:

      > My name is Drew Radtke (call me Padraic O Ruairc). I live near
      > Richmond, Virginia, and I am new to the SCA at 16. I am interested
      in
      > Rapier Fighting, as well as the bardic arts. I went to an Atlantian
      > event recently, and I had the time of my life. I'm hoping to become
      > member this summer, but I just thought it would be useful to get my
      > name out there.

      Hello and greetings my lord. I hope you do become a member there are
      many areas of research. My name is Maeve de Chesne in the society. My
      brother is 17 and is already an honorable lord of course he grew up in
      the sca. Have your barony or shire contact the Barony of Darkwater in
      the Kingdom of Trimaris or the society For specs on Youth Rapier. Have
      a good day