Re: [SCA Newcomers] Household question

  • Megan & Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      No requirements are set for forming a household. You just have to have more
      than one person say they are in it. You and your wife would be sufficient.

      Households are completely unofficial as far as the SCA is concerned. That
      said, you barony, or kingdom may offer charters to households or guilds, you
      would have to get someone from your kingdom to help you with that. :)

      Gwenhyfar

      <
      <
      <