Help!! Need Link!!

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2006
      A couple of weeks ago someone posted a link to a site that sold Garb.
      This particular link had a chemise on it I want to order. It was a
      half chemise..if that makes any sense. I thought I bookmarked it but I
      did not. There were many other items for sale too..Can anyone help?
      Caiomhe
      mka Renee
    • Sydney Walker Freedman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2006
        Do you remember what the name of the merchant was? Can you tell us what
        else he sell, how the site looks, etc. Meanwhile, I'll do a chemise
        search and see what I find.

        > A couple of weeks ago someone posted a link to a site that sold Garb.
        > This particular link had a chemise on it I want to order. It was a
        > half chemise..if that makes any sense. I thought I bookmarked it but I
        > did not. There were many other items for sale too..Can anyone help?
        > Caiomhe
        > mka Renee

        Pax Christi,
        Sydney
      • Sara L Uckelman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19, 2006
          > A couple of weeks ago someone posted a link to a site that sold Garb.
          > This particular link had a chemise on it I want to order. It was a
          > half chemise..if that makes any sense. I thought I bookmarked it but I
          > did not. There were many other items for sale too..Can anyone help?

          If the link was posted to this list, you can probably find it by
          searching the archives -

          -Aryanhwy

          --
          vita sine literis mors est
          http://www.ellipsis.cx/~liana/
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 19, 2006
            Thanks..I found it!! It is Ageless Fashions!!
            Caiomhe
            mka Renee