Re: [SCA Newcomers] New to SCA and need advice please

  • Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2006
      I'm sure that a notebook and a writing implement would be a good
      thing, especially if you are one that likes to take notes or exchange
      contact information with others. Otherwise a mug to fill to keep
      yourself hydrated is a good thing. Also check to see if there is an
      afternoon inn or evening feast; if not, you'll want to plan
      accordingly for nibbles. Aside from that...you, in garb, with an open
      mind to learn is all that you'll really need.

      Giudo di Niccolo
      Regent, RUSH