New to SCA and need advice please

  • rebeccaatthewell_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2006
      I am going to RUM in Merdian this weekend and I need to know what sort
      of things to bring. I would appreciate anything that anyone who knows
      what is expected at RUM would give me.

      thanks
      Rebecca
    • Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2006
        I'm sure that a notebook and a writing implement would be a good
        thing, especially if you are one that likes to take notes or exchange
        contact information with others. Otherwise a mug to fill to keep
        yourself hydrated is a good thing. Also check to see if there is an
        afternoon inn or evening feast; if not, you'll want to plan
        accordingly for nibbles. Aside from that...you, in garb, with an open
        mind to learn is all that you'll really need.

        Giudo di Niccolo
        Regent, RUSH