Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 1077

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 10:57 AM
      In a message dated 5/12/2006 3:30:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com writes:

      <<However I know that I am looking at a personna
      that is Irish with the name perhaps being Caitriona, Caiterina (
      mundane name is Trina) or something I Have liked in the past Annabla.
      however most of the sites for the clothing is sketches or very poor
      pictures that is too hard to tell if the style of dress I like is in
      what period. My husband is a Davidson in mundane and would like to
      base his personna off the Davidson Clan (Scottish) but wants to make
      sure it is proper. >>

      The two best websites for accurate info in both Irish and Scottish clothing
      are:

      _www.reconstructinghistory.com_ (http://www.reconstructinghistory.com)

      and

      _http://www.medievalscotland.org/_ (http://www.medievalscotland.org/)

      The second site has a lot of links and articles related to Scottish history
      in general and should be very helpful to your husband.

      Lancaster, PA