Re: [SCA Newcomers] how to get involved

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 8 , May 10, 2006
      Thanks, Maria, Sarah, et al. I have actually had an off-list response from someone here in Philly who can help.

      I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better...

      Lisa

      Maria <scarlettmb@...> wrote:
      There's also the Canton of Gleann nam Feòrag Dhuibhe in Media. I have spoken to these people frequently because I'm originally from the Philadelphia area and they are also very nice and quick to respond.

      What you have to remember is that the SCA groups are set up (usually) by zip codes. So, if you contact the Chatelaine for the group, she should be able to tell you which group you belong in. I can do that for any group in Ansteorra.

      Anyway, the point here is, contact her. Her email addy is chatelaine@....

      I'm sure she'll be able to give you some information.

      I'm also planning to forward your email to her so she can contact you.

      In Service to the Dream,
      Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici
      Maria Buchanan
      Hospitaler - Barony of the Stargate