Pennsic on a Pence or Two

  • Ellen Griffith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2006
      Pennsic on a Pence or Two

      It's getting close to that time of year again and I still haven't decided if
      I am going to attempt to attend the last week of Pennsic, or stay home and
      do it next year when I am more prepared.

      The website gives many great ideas as too what to expect, but i would love
      to hear some personal stories and advice from those who have been there.

      Would someone be able to pick up a tent, some garb, gear, and just find a
      place to set up is they just "show up." How much cash can one survive on if
      you bring a lot of your own food. (collage fair, pbj's and ramen are easy
      enough.)

      Basical, can Pennsic be done last min, on a pence or two.... or should one
      trully plan it out to every detail to "survive"

      Many Thanks!
      Ellen