music

  • chefunit2
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2006
      hello all I just wanted to know if you can tell me how I can get my
      hands on a copy of vivat the dream and if you could tell me the name
      of the CD it is on thanks it came out in 1991 in trimus thanks for all
      the help
    • Kristine Elliott
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2006
        "Vivat the Dream" was written and performed by Mistress Warjna Waleska
        Kaztjmjr of Trimaris on a cassette tape issued by the Kingdom of Trimaris.
        The tape was never issued on CD as far as I know.

        Scolastica,
        formerly of Trimaris

        --
        http://www.geocities.com/souriete/

        If you can't get rid of them ugly old skeletons in the closet, at least
        teach
        'em how to dance funny. Billy C. Wirtz

      • j davis
        Message 3 of 5 , May 10, 2006
          i am sorry to disagree with you. "vivat the dream" was
          released as a cd about a year ago as a fund raiser in
          trimaris. the entire run was sold in less than 3
          months. just selling at events. john of antioche

          --- Kristine Elliott <souriete@...> wrote:

          > "Vivat the Dream" was written and performed by
          > Mistress Warjna Waleska
          > Kaztjmjr of Trimaris on a cassette tape issued by
          > the Kingdom of Trimaris.
          > The tape was never issued on CD as far as I know.
          >
          > Scolastica,
          > formerly of Trimaris
          >
          > On 5/9/06, chefunit2 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > hello all I just wanted to know if you can tell me
          > how I can get my
          > > hands on a copy of vivat the dream and if you
          > could tell me the name
          > > of the CD it is on thanks it came out in 1991 in
          > trimus thanks for all
          > > the help

          > > Medieval and renaissance

          > Medieval
          > > time dinner and

          > > on the web.
          > >
          > > - To unsubscribe from this group, send an
          > email to:

          > > - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
          > Yahoo! Terms of
          > >

          > > ------------------------------
          > >

          > --
          > http://www.geocities.com/souriete/
          >
          > If you can't get rid of them ugly old skeletons in
          > the closet, at least
          > teach
          > 'em how to dance funny. Billy C. Wirtz

          > removed]

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Kristine Elliott
          Message 4 of 5 , May 11, 2006
            I left Trimaris in 1997 and was only going by what I was told when I asked
            friends there about the CD release that was being discussed when I left. If
            you have more up to date information, thanks for sharing it.

            Scolastica

            Message 5 of 5 , May 13, 2006
              i bought one of them. in fact i got the firdt cd sold
              to the public. it was just after charlie went through
              on his 2004 visit here. john of antioche

              http://mail.yahoo.com