Re: [SCA Newcomers] I found this song while surfing....

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 12:07 PM
      In a message dated 5/6/2006 3:26:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com writes:

      <<I found this song while surfing the net and I couldn't resist sending
      it to the group!>>

      That's an oldie! It's in my edition of the Known World Handbook, which was
      printed about 25 years ago...Of course, I think I've only ever heard it sung
      once, when we were going through old songbooks to while away a rainy event...

      Lancaster, PA