Another garb question. Ever get tired of these?

  • johnr_econ
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2006
      Ok, Egil's is coming up memorial day weekend and it will be my first
      sca event ever. I really feel like I should have SOMETHING of my own,
      and mot just rely on the gold keys for rentals and such. Okay, so I
      have put some time and thought into researching this. The thing is, I
      am a full time college student who has next to no sewing skills, not
      much money, and not a lot of time to work on making too much. I would
      like some advice on how to make and/or buy basic garb, like a few
      shirts that seem period, a T tunic or two, and something in the form of
      leg wear. I quired about the possiblity of wearing Birkenstocks
      (however that's spelled), and was told they were just fine. It is the
      rest of it that has me concerned. I'm thinking a pair or two of
      brownish sweats for pants, but i have no idea for the rest. Any help,
      advice, or assistance would be greatly apperciated.
      Thank you.
      John