Tudor Rose Royal Court volunteers.... x post

  • Aurora Ellis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      The Tudor Rose Renaissance Faire is pleased to announce that we will
      be having a small royal court our first year!

      We are looking for Volunteers to fill the following roles of Court:

      Main Characters:

      King Henry VIII
      Minister, Thomas Cardinal Wolsey
      Princess Mary

      Ladies in waiting -
      Mary Boleyn
      Anne Boleyn
      Elizabeth Blount

      PLease note: The role of Queen Catherine of Aragon has been filled.

      Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering for any of
      these roles.

      HUZZAH!

      Aurora Ellis, owner
      Tudor Rose Renaissance Faire