Re: [SCA Newcomers] Greetings and Well Met

  • Jeff Suzuki
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2006
      Welcome back!

      As for personas...don't worry about finding a persona.
      There's enough SCAdians who end up with "generic
      medieval" that not having a persona means practically
      nothing.

      (The distance thing is a bit more difficult, but 8
      years ago was practically the stone age in terms of
      the internet...where are you?)

      Jeffs/etc.

      http://mail.yahoo.com