Re: [SCA Newcomers] A Chatelaine's advice in the First Year

  • Maria
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26 1:05 PM
      Thanks Beatrice. Actually that name was Maria da Modena and I've now switched to Elizabeta Maria dei Medici. That one is at Kingdom level now and should pass. If it doesn't I'm going to go with Maria da Firenze which shouldn't have any problems at all. The problem I'm having now is my device. They wouldn't pass it because I had color on color instead of color on metal. (rolls eyes - can't believe the herald who drew it made that mistake) We changed that to a gold background with black Ansteorra stars and that is now at Kingdom level too (I think). I should be hearing for both of them soon. I'll let you know if I need any help though.

      Thanks.

      Maria