Hello to Frank

  • Sue Warner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2006
      Good Day to you

      My Name is Mariassa of Ashgrove (mka Sue Warner)

      I am the herald for Norborough and we are still quite active. We meet
      on the 2nd Wed of the Month at the Troy Libiary at 7:30 pm.

      I live in New Bremen so I know where you are coming from as far as
      finding a group to play with. Not much around our little back woods
      area.

      Feel free to e-mail me directly at ashgrove@... if you want to
      talk.

      Barony Flaming Gryphon is hosting Crown Tourny so all of our groups
      are pitching in and doing something to help out. Me I am the
      Merchant Liaison.

      later

      Mariassa