Re: [SCA Newcomers] Still having trouble registering name : need advice

  • Ah'reylia della Cava
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2006
      From: autumn_whispers2me<mailto:autumn.whisperstome@...>
      I'm compltely new to the SCA (you may have seen my other posts) and
      need to register my name. I've printed two copies of the forms, but I
      can't find (anywhere) where to send the forms for name registration.
      I've been looking for over a week and can't find an address or even
      how much the fee is.

      Kingdom : Meridies
      The Barony of the Osprey

      Write to this guy he should know: herald@...<mailto:herald@...>
      Hope that helps,
      Ah'reylia

      Ah'reylia della Cava, A.O.A (2-11-06)
      Chatelaine - Incipient Canton of Westmere (1-6-06)
      House of Sable Raven (7-8-05)
      The "Bad" Apprentice to Enid D'Auliere (1-6-06)