Hatchet from Borneo

  • Kata Ragna
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2006
      I have been approached by someone asking if I knew where or how to
      research the history of a hatchet he has. The Smithsonian Institute
      told him the hatchet originated from the island of Borneo, was most
      likely a cermonial hatchet, and was from around the 4th or 5th century.
      He wants to know how to find out more, and the value, but doesn't have
      a clue where to start. Any suggestions on a direction?

      Kata