Re: [SCA Newcomers]To A Helpful Herald

  • Wren Hazard
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2006
      Thank you! I have chosen names for the two personalities. In the summer (April-October; I live in Arizona) I am Love Huxham. In the "winter" (Nov-March) I am Honnoree DeCharante. This avoids heat stroke in a Burgundian gown and Hennin!

      Love Huxham

      Wrenderings
      Whimsical Art by Wren Hazard
      We are pen pal friendly!