Re: A proposal (not because of kilts!)

  • dontwait4themessiah
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 16, 2001
      Mi'lordy,<br><br>I was nay able to attend due to
      bloody net restrictions (mumble... bloody parents...)
      and nay being intelligent enough to work out time
      differences (ie too lazy{it sound suspiciously like
      schoolwork}).<br>Where did you post that picture of yerself? Or have ye
      not posted it yet?<br>It would indeed be a pleasure
      service,<br>Morag
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003