[SCA Newcomers] Re: Mostly new to SCA and have ? regarding names

  • autumn_whispers2me
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 12, 2006
      thank you again. I'm hoping it all works out and there isn't a conflict.

      I'm having some trouble finding an address to send the name
      registration forms to, and I also can't seem to locate what the fee is
      or how many forms I submit (someone earlier mentioned 3 copies, but
      that was for something different, I believe). I've sent an email a
      couple of days ago, but I haven't heard back yet.

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Kristine Elliott" <souriete@...>
      wrote:
      > http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/precedents/elsbeth/elsbethret.html .
      > Still, in both cases, the rhyme involved more than a single syllable.
      >
      > I am 80% sure that Isabella Dawne will not conflict with Isabel
      d'Auron, and
      > about half of the remaining 20% you can chalk up to my paranoia.
      Submitting