name registration

  • akashalareine
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2006
      I have a silly question. Where does one send the name submission
      form? I've looked on the Atenveldt heraldy site, but I can't seem to
      find it. I know I have to send three copies and an 8 dollar check,
      but I just can't find where to send it to. Thank you for you help.
      ~Ysabel.
    • Melissa Carter
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2006
        Generally speaking one would give your submission forms and your money to your local herald...like the herald in your barony. They then have some office type stuff to do and then they send that on to kingdom...generally speaking.

        Hedwig
        (who is in a generally spoken type mood today)

      • clanyoungvp
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2006
          If you cannot locate a local Herald, from Atenveldt's website,
          http://www.atenveldt.org/ , following the links "Officers" "Great
          Officers" "Office of the Herald" there is:

          Parhelium Herald (Submissions)
          Mistress Marta as tu Mika-Mysliwy, Brickbat Herald (m.k.a.Linda
          Miku)
          bagbaazai AT nexiliscom DOT com
          Address and Phone information available on request via e-mail.

          - Hobbe

          --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Carter