Re: [SCA Newcomers] quick question..

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 10, 2006
      On Thursday 16 March 2006 23:06, Maria wrote:
      > Ditto to the fruit, cheese hummus, pitas and regular bread.  I also
      > get lunchmeat cut to about 3/4 inch at the supermarket and cut that
      > into chunks.

      There are also some companies now making lunchmeat that doesn't require
      refrigeration until after it's opened. If you buy just what you plan to
      eat at one meal....no cooler. :-)

      Yogurt also will do just fine for a few hours without refrigeration. The
      active cultures in it are a natural preservative that crowds out other
      organisms.

      keys fesswise reversed sable.

    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 10, 2006