Hey everyone

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2006
      Hello my name is Jon I am 22 and ever since I was little I have held a
      facination with medieval warefare and just the times in general. I
      move to Georgia nine years ago and got into the Renaissance Festival
      and now I am wanted something more, I want a greater participation and
      more often in the time of nobility, chivalry and a lack of technology
      ( a great escape from my mundane job of a Computer Geek)

      I am in the shire of Sol Haven in the kingdom of Meridies and cant
      wait to start participating
    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2006
        On Monday 10 April 2006 10:59, Jon wrote:
        > I want a greater participation and
        > more often in the time of nobility, chivalry and a lack of technology
        > ( a great escape from my mundane job of a Computer Geek)
        >
        > I am in the shire of Sol Haven in the kingdom of Meridies and cant
        > wait to start participating

        Welcome to the SCA and welcome to the list!

        keys fesswise reversed sable.