Re: Slightly used newbie...

  • Ahreylia
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9 6:30 PM
      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "E. Jay Z." <bronze21mfp@...>
      wrote:
      My current
      > residence is just outside of Ann Arbor Michigan, which is Cynnabar
      > (sp)...correct? Might anyone have a Hospitaller contact? Any
      help
      > would be appreciated.

      Maximillian,
      Welcome to the group. I am a tad west of you (Battle Creek,
      though I play even further west in Paw Paw), I can't help with the
      local Chatelaine, but did want to send a semi-local howdy!
      Not sure if you have car/travel, but April 22 is Midrealm
      Coronation, so be good place to meet lots of people, and is less
      then 2 hours drive straight down I-94 West from ya. If you make it
      out, I will probably be one to greet you as I am working troll. Say
      hi!

      Welcome to the area!
      Ah'reylia
    • Max the Mad
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10 3:31 AM
        "Newcomer-welcoming-officer, Lady Halima bint al-Rabii', can be reached
        at "chatelaine" at "cynnabar.org".

        Coblaith Mhuimhneach"

        I appreciate the information, and will send an e-mail shortly.

        Also, thanks to Ahreylia for the welcoming.

        Cheers...Max.