Cynnabar contacts (was: Slightly used newbie...)

  • Coblaith Mhuimhneach
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2006
      Maximillian the Mad wrote:
      > My current residence is just outside of Ann Arbor Michigan, which is
      > Cynnabar (sp)...correct? Might anyone have a Hospitaller contact?

      According to their website <http://www.cynnabar.org/>, their
      newcomer-welcoming-officer, Lady Halima bint al-Rabii', can be reached
      at "chatelaine" at "cynnabar.org".

      Coblaith Mhuimhneach
      Barony of Bryn Gwlad
      Kingdom of Ansteorra
      <mailto:Coblaith@...>
    • Ahreylia
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2006
        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "E. Jay Z." <bronze21mfp@...>
        wrote:
        My current
        > residence is just outside of Ann Arbor Michigan, which is Cynnabar
        > (sp)...correct? Might anyone have a Hospitaller contact? Any
        help
        > would be appreciated.

        Maximillian,
        Welcome to the group. I am a tad west of you (Battle Creek,
        though I play even further west in Paw Paw), I can't help with the
        local Chatelaine, but did want to send a semi-local howdy!
        Not sure if you have car/travel, but April 22 is Midrealm
        Coronation, so be good place to meet lots of people, and is less
        then 2 hours drive straight down I-94 West from ya. If you make it
        out, I will probably be one to greet you as I am working troll. Say
        hi!

        Welcome to the area!
        Ah'reylia
      • Max the Mad
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 10, 2006
          "Newcomer-welcoming-officer, Lady Halima bint al-Rabii', can be reached
          at "chatelaine" at "cynnabar.org".

          Coblaith Mhuimhneach"

          I appreciate the information, and will send an e-mail shortly.

          Also, thanks to Ahreylia for the welcoming.

          Cheers...Max.