Slightly used newbie...

  • E. Jay Z.
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2006
      Greetings...New to the site, and saying "Hi." After moving around
      quite often in recent times, things have settled down enough to start
      playing again. It's been six years since attending any events, and I'm
      getting anxious to get back into it. However, making contact with the
      local group in the area is proving a little difficult. My current
      residence is just outside of Ann Arbor Michigan, which is Cynnabar
      (sp)...correct? Might anyone have a Hospitaller contact? Any help
      would be appreciated.

      Cheers...Maximillian the Mad.
    • Coblaith Mhuimhneach
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2006
        Maximillian the Mad wrote:
        > My current residence is just outside of Ann Arbor Michigan, which is
        > Cynnabar (sp)...correct? Might anyone have a Hospitaller contact?

        According to their website <http://www.cynnabar.org/>, their
        newcomer-welcoming-officer, Lady Halima bint al-Rabii', can be reached
        at "chatelaine" at "cynnabar.org".

        Coblaith Mhuimhneach
        Barony of Bryn Gwlad
        Kingdom of Ansteorra
        <mailto:Coblaith@...>
      • Ahreylia
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2006
          --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "E. Jay Z." <bronze21mfp@...>
          wrote:
          My current
          > residence is just outside of Ann Arbor Michigan, which is Cynnabar
          > (sp)...correct? Might anyone have a Hospitaller contact? Any
          help
          > would be appreciated.

          Maximillian,
          Welcome to the group. I am a tad west of you (Battle Creek,
          though I play even further west in Paw Paw), I can't help with the
          local Chatelaine, but did want to send a semi-local howdy!
          Not sure if you have car/travel, but April 22 is Midrealm
          Coronation, so be good place to meet lots of people, and is less
          then 2 hours drive straight down I-94 West from ya. If you make it
          out, I will probably be one to greet you as I am working troll. Say
          hi!

          Welcome to the area!
          Ah'reylia
        • Max the Mad
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2006
            "Newcomer-welcoming-officer, Lady Halima bint al-Rabii', can be reached
            at "chatelaine" at "cynnabar.org".

            Coblaith Mhuimhneach"

            I appreciate the information, and will send an e-mail shortly.

            Also, thanks to Ahreylia for the welcoming.

            Cheers...Max.