Ummmm....

  • xwecklox
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 12, 2006
      SO I'd really like to come but I'm a little worried. See, there's
      been some bad things said about "rennies" and "those people". I'm
      sure you're familiar enough with those so I won't bother. I'm going
      to a newcomers thing at the end of the month but my question is am I
      going to run into a bunch of people who ramble on and on about lady
      this and sir that? Are they going to make me roll my eyes and wish
      I'd never come? I've run into a few people like that over the years
      and all it did was turn me off. I love medieval studies and the
      reenactment seems interesting but I'm just a little nervous. Is the
      place going to be crawling with scary people or will it be (KIND OF)
      normal? Hope this makes sense.
    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 10, 2006
        On Thursday 16 March 2006 23:06, Maria wrote:
        > Ditto to the fruit, cheese hummus, pitas and regular bread.  I also
        > get lunchmeat cut to about 3/4 inch at the supermarket and cut that
        > into chunks.

        There are also some companies now making lunchmeat that doesn't require
        refrigeration until after it's opened. If you buy just what you plan to
        eat at one meal....no cooler. :-)

        Yogurt also will do just fine for a few hours without refrigeration. The
        active cultures in it are a natural preservative that crowds out other
        organisms.

        keys fesswise reversed sable.