Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 1034

  • Becki
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2006
      Hey
      Ian, I visited Chicago this summer and fell in love
      with the city!!! Maybe someday I can go back :)

      Thanks Kristine, I will check out those names.

      Becki

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Sharon Persley
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2006
        Geetings Ian ~
        My name is Iseabail McTavish . . . . I used to play in your area. Home Shire was Grey Hope (NW Indiana). Glad to hear from you. I would like to invite you and your Shire (as well as everyone else) to an annual event.
        http://home.att.net/~cuilcholuim/Mayfaire.htm Please visit this link and see what we have in the planning. Yes there maybe some question not yet answered but feel free to get back to me or anyone listed on the site page. We are the first camping of the year, so come air out your tents for the summer and do some shopping. For all fighters there will be fighting and tounaments. Breakfast on Sat (Steorra Holt) , lunch, as well as a wonderful feast (ingred. to be listed soon). Early planning can make for a smooth transition into the summer. See what leakes you have or just what need to be replaced or repaired before you are caught in the rain storm of the year!
        Thank you all for listening (reading!)
        Always in the Service of the Dream,
        Isseabail McTavish
        Chatelaine of Shire of Cuil Choluim

        scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        There are 15 messages in this issue.

        Topics in this digest:

        2. Greetings!!!
        From: "David Roland"

        Message: 2
        Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 04:32:10 -0000
        From: "David Roland"
        Subject: Greetings!!!

        And well met!

        I am Ian the Green. I am the new Chatelaine for the Shire of Grey
        Gargoyles. Grey Gargoyles is located in the south side of Chicago.

        I wanted to drop a line say hello and let people know how to get a
        hold of me if they would like.

        Mystborne AT yahoo DOT com

        I hope to learn a lot from this list as well.

        Ian the Green
        Grey Gargoyles Chatelaine

        May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
        enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to
        keep you human and enough hope to make you happy.