Re: [SCA Newcomers] Armor requirments

  • Maria
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006
      You can also go to Car Washes and get the barrels that they get soap in and stuff. But, you really want to get in contact with someone in your area about what the armor requirements are before heeding anyone's advice.

      Do you live anywhere near Thunder Bay? I have some acquaintences there that can help you. If not, check this web site - http://www.ealdormere.sca.org/findgroup.shtml. That's the page to find a local group in Ealdormere. If you aren't anywhere near there, then you're probably in either Northshield or the Midrealm. My best suggestion is to check out that web site and see if your area is in there and then contact someone from the correct group.

      I have emailed the Baron of the Barony you named and have asked him to email you.

      In Service to the Dream,
      Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici, SSG
      Maria Buchanan
      Official Worrier of House Starfire